Tuesday, October 5, 2010

7 Day Away!

As I've not shut up about, I'm traveling to Europe in 7 days for about a month! I'll be going to Zurich, Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, London, and Dublin with part tour and the other part my friend Jess and I'll be staying with friends and family in some cities and well and meeting up with some friends in others.

I've been saving up money to do some traveling for a year now, with summers at camp and the past year working on cruise ships and then since coming back from cap I've been planning the trip, which there have been a few bumps in the road here and there but now all I really have to do is pack! (Which will be the worst thing EVER considering all I'm using is a backpack for a month!) All my hostels and flights are booked, I've done all my shopping, and all my research what I want to do, and yet I just don't feel like I'm ready at all! Sort of strange, I've done my share of traveling, but never have I had this much preparation for it (unless you count the countless medical tests I had to do for working for Norwegian Cruise Line) and I've never had such a build up. I've been planning this for a year now and it's finally happen!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh that's so exciting! I'm going to be reading every entry you post here, so you better keep it up to date!

    I miss you <3

    ReplyDelete