Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Lack of Sleep...But I Have Arrived In Zurich!


I've been up for almost 26 hours and I've never wanted to go to bed as badly as I do right now!!!



That's not true. I really wanted to sleep when we got to Israel. That was HORRIBLE. It was non stop, constant going, colder than we wanted it to be, and then at 9pm we finally get dinner but we're not in our hotel room. Not just that, it was new years eve so we all wanted stay up until midnight. at 12:01am we went to bed.

I'm doing ok though, Steven greeted me at the airport and we dropped my stuff off at his place. We got something to eat and started to walk around the old city, went to an art exhibit of Alberto Giacometti, went to the waterfront and saw the fountains. Saw the St Peters Church and the Frumunster church. Unfortunately it's a bit cloudy but we have planned to leave Zurich for tomorrow 'cause we believe I should be up early.

Steven says I'm funny when I'm lacking sleep and that I'm starting to hit new levels. Maybe that's possible. Tomorrow will be a more energetic day! Man, jet lag is horrible! Enjoy the silly picture of me really wanting to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment